Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Ya I will first say that I will try and respond to everyone else but don't be offended if I don't email this week cause I will get to everyone next week, but I got over 40 emails today and that doesn't leave much time haha. anywaysssssssssssssssss...

This marks the 5th year in a row that I will not be at home for my birthday haha and two years in a row outside of america! Unfortunately, the assistants in the office think  they lost that little package that the auditor brought over.  I hope they keep looking.........

Inhamizua is awesome!!! I love love love it! You pronounce it Inyamizwa pretty much. Elder Oryang is just from like south carolina or something hahaha. Everyone thinks he speaks portuguese but he's just as american as all of us white people over here. Umm so Inhamizua is a little bit more spread out than Manga... like a little bit more open. But the people in my area are a little bit more wealthy and so they have a little bit more money. But I seriously love them!!! In my house right now is Elder Lake, Elder Thurston and Elder Biddulph and me. So its a super nice house. We actually live in this little orphanage. We live in a place where they have built houses for homeless kids and stuff. Its an extremely nice place and super safe so I really love it there. Nothing better than brushing my teeth in the morning and looking out the window to a little african kid just giving me a thumbs up hahaha. I love it :) So there is only one branch here in Inhamizua but we don't actually have a chapel here so we have to bus everyone to Manga so I am still at the same chapel haha. Inhamizua is in the process of getting a chapel within the next year or so hopefully. I haven't had the chance to go to the monkey cemetary yet but I will pretty soon. Ummm... Elder and Sister Dille live up here in Beira but the Hobsons live down south in Maputo. But Elder Lake is super cool. He is a super hard worker. He is a farm boy from Burley, Idaho and I am really enjoying my time with him. We have three families for sure that will be married and baptized on the 12th of april! And then on the 27th of this month we will have a family married and then the wife will be baptized. The husband wont be yet because he works too much and cant get off enough time to come to church every week so we will wait with him. Then we also have a lot more families preparing for the end of april and the beginning of May. Inhamizua is honestly just awesome! I really love it so much!!!!!!!  Elder Lake is probably one of the best people in the language here on the mission. His vocabulary... is incredible. Like i thought i was speaking well but I am really learning a lot from him! But I am really confident still with the language. Church was also really good yesterday.. Crazy as always but good haha. Inhamizua actually only has church for 2 hours, we dont have sunday school because of travel and everything so that was different but it was good! Well I apologize to everyone I didn't respond I love you all but 40 emails was a lot!!!! I love you all and hope you have a great week!  

I love you lots mom and hope you have a great week also!!!

Love,
Justin

Mom's note:  We invited Justin's friends to e-mail him for his birthday so that is why he had such an overwhelming number of e-mails.  We couldn't think of a better birthday gift than to hear from so many people that he loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment