Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Well transfers were interesting. Elder Lake was supposed to leave last friday, so on Thursday we went to Beira to say good bye to some of his families he had taught before at the beginning of his mission. And then we just stayed that night at the house of the missionaries in Beira. But then thursday night I got a call from the assistants and found out that I am training this transfer! My new companion got here last friday morning! He is from Idaho and his name is Elder Van Leuven. He just got here from the MTC last week! So I am really excited! He doesn't speak portuguese yet, just like all new missionaries so it will be a good experience for me and I am super excited to help him come into the mission! So my week consisted of saying good bye to elder Lake and then introducing Elder Van leuven to all the new things in Inhamizua! This transfer should be a really successful transfer so I am excited! Ok pictures take forever to load so I will begin sending them!

Justin sent a lot of wedding pictures but I am only going to include a few.  He sent 21 pictures and it is a bit overwhelming!  I will mostly include the ones that have him in them.






 
Inhamizua - where Justin is currently serving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment