Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014 Magoanine

Well lets just say I am in big shock! I don't have much time at all today to write because I have been transferred.... I am pretty sad.. i wanted to stay in Inhamizua for forever. It was my favorite place... I had so many friends. But tonight I am leaving to go to a place called Maguanine. I will be the zone leader over the maputo zone. I don't really know what to think. Its a big honor... but I just wanted to stay with my families here!!! But I will do what the Lord asks. Four elders who will be leaving for home in the next couple months were sent to swaziland to train the elders over there. Ummm ya I am kinda in a daze and don't know what to think. I will send pics next week of our marriages and baptisms. They went so well. Our family of Fernando and Gilda... They are like my family. They are the family that I feel like I was sent here to find. They are one of the best things that has happened to me in mozambique and I am so sad I have to leave them. I called them this morning to tell them and they are really sad also. They have been talking about how I can't leave them. But I know they will be strong. Speaking of them... we have an incredible plan. Since you and dad are coming to mozambique in June.. they will have one year in the church. They want me to be there with them when they go through the temple. It is their dream and my dream too! I want to go up and make our last stop in Inhamizua and then all of us go together from Inhamizua to south africa and go through the temple with Fernando and Gilda to see their family sealed... That is all they talk about too is going to the temple to seal their family.... It hurts having to leave people that I love so so much! But that is how the mission is.. But I know I will see them again one day. So I don't have much time. I have to go pack, and then say good bye to everyone and then I leave tonight on the plane to maputo at 10:30! I will have more pics next week and more information! Love you all!!!  (He was still on when I read his e-mail so I was able to find out that his companion is Elder Barroso from Brazil and speaks only Portuguese.)

Love,
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment