Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Good morning family!
Well it is really starting to heat up now! I am fighting the sweat right now as I type this e-mail haha. It's insane that in one part of the world it can be so cold, and in the same time in another part of the world, be so so hot. 37 years already??  (This week Mark and I will celebrate 37 years of marriage!) You guys are getting old! That is insane... Time goes by so dang fast. Yesterday, we had a Christmas devotional and its not that far away to Matola, but it takes about 2 hours to get there. So we have lots of time to talk and what not. And yesterday Elder Stubbs and I were talking about how weird it is that for him in less than two months, he will be a returned missionary but how we don't feel like we are old enough for that to be possible. And we really really don't feel old enough that we'll have to start thinking about dating to find a wife haha. That is just weird. Time really does go by fast. 

In regards to Christmas, I haven't gotten my package yet, most likely I'll get it tomorrow at zone conference. And with skype we'll be skyping on the 24th, so next wednesday. My alotted time will be from 7:00pm-7:40pm. I'm not sure what time that will be back home right now. I think that is about 10:00 am but you'll want to make sure. 

Once again, it doesn't really feel like Christmas time. Its really hot and there are no real signs, like they don't put up lights or anything so its just normal time. But honestly I like it better like that. If it was cold and all decorated, it would be hard to stay focussed all day so I think for missionaries, this is a lot better. Umm so we had two families preparing for next week, but when we went to open the marriage processes, only one family was able to open the process. The other family got there, and we found out that the wife lost one of her documents, so it looks like they will have to wait a little bit more until we can get that document back unfortunately. But we are still extremely happy that we will have one family next week! 

Well I hope you all have a great week! I Love you all so much and we'll talk more next week!

Love, 
Elder Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment