Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015

Well, what a week. This may have been one of the best weeks I have had on my mission. I have so many things I would like to say and yet so little time. So I will make it simple. Elder Stubbs and I felt inspired to introduce the mutual progam better to our branch. So we have been working hard on training the leaders to do mutual and not only that, but we are planning a really special mutual opening devocional for the first of february. it is gonna be incredible. It has been something that has brought the spirit a lot to our work. Aside from that, we had a really incredible week of finding investigators. We found some really incredible new families and had wonderful lessons with our investigators we already had. I have been here so long, that i have done enough divisions and already knew most everyone in the area. So its been a really easy transition. Our families we are working with right now are, Zidio and Inocencia, Cisco and Celia, Alexandre and Chinha, and Nordino and Isabel. We are really excited about all of these families and this week seems to be a promissing week once again! Today we went bowling again and played a little pool, I got my hair cut (finally) i was in big need of a hair cut. And now we will be going home to do a little studying for the activities we have planned this week! I'm sorry for the brevity of this letter but, we had an incredible week. I also sent a picture of the cool statue we saw today! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment