Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Family and Friends,

So with transfers today and the fact that I'm on a horrible computer right now, I'm not gonna be able to really answer very many people so I'm sorry about that!! But ya transfers are today and heres the news.... I'm staying in Manga! But I am changing areas. I will stay in the same branch and same house but I'm going to Elder Galland's area with Elder Galland! What are the chances of that!! haha. We are really excited and plan on really getting to work. The only down side is that I'm super sad I will have to leave my families. We had about 3 or 4 that are really progressing well and now I wont get to visit them anymore. Luckily, I'm still in the same branch and so I will still see them every sunday :) and if they are baptized this transfer I will definitely be there to see them! So also I am done training now! I am no longer being trained! I am so happy about that haha. So the last week of the transfer went really well. We taught 32 lessons last week and just really had a good week. On Saturday we went out to one of our investigators houses to help him build onto his house! I was so legit! I'll send pictures next week of how they build houses here haha. Its quite the interesting process but I can tell you that I sure am sore right now! So like I said this computer is really bad, they space bar like hardly works and I know this isn't much but with transfers I kinda need to be quick and try and answer others. So just know I love you all and will try my best to answer you! Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Elder Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment