Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014

Wooo crazy week!! Well we finally got energy back on wednesday! So in total it was like 8 days without energy. In the end we paid someone to wash our shirts and then I just washed my underclothes by hand cause i couldn't stand dirty clothes anymore haha. But we had a good week.. once again we had a few troubles with finding new families, but we actually find two new ones, unfortunately they didn't come to chuch, but at least we found two new families! And then on saturday, we had tons of new lessons marked and then, I got a call from the assistants saying that I would be training again, and that my new comp would be there in like 2 hours so we had to abandon the new lessons, clean the house really well and wait for my new companion to get there! And he got there saturday night! So ya I am training again! My new comps name is Elder Ence. He is from Utah, and he is super awesome! He just graduated but he is like twice my size haha. He is like 6'4" and a left tackle (if you know what I mean dad ;) haha) But he is really nice, he has a lot of desires to learn well and work hard! We had really good news with one of our families. Rafael and Vania. They have officially confirmed with us that they have all the money to finish up the documents and they are ready to do it so for sure in the month of september we will have rafael and vania! We are very excited and happy with how well they are doing! Our other families is just the same money problem... we are always searching to find ways to help them, but they will make it.. i have lots of good hope for them. But ya, I know now that I will be here at least until October now.. how is it that we are so close to october already....It will be interesting if I will finally stay with a companion for more than one transfer again. I haven't stayed with a companion for more than one transfer since Elder Galland! I know this transfer is gonna fly though because we are gonna be working on the wedding and in no time it will be time for the wedding and.. honestly 6 weeks feels like nothing now. I don't understand how because a month and a half at home was an eternity and now a month and a half is just like.. nothing haha. I can't believe how fast life is moving right now. Just a quick thought that I have had lately... I was kinda freaking out the other day with how fast life is moving and i was justl like wishing that life wouldn't move so fast... but then I realized that that is the beauty of the gospel. THat it doesn't matter that it moves so fast, because we can live together forever! What a great great blessing! That even though life doesn't stop.. one day we will live together forever. I don't know exactly how it works, and I don't need to know exactly how it works. I just am so glad I can trust that God created a perfect plan. I don't know why I was blessed to be born into the church... but I am so grateful that I was.. But I am really happy with how life is going. We cleaned the cemetary over in Matola for the helping hands service project that one day.. I am healthy and happy and loving life!! I love you all!!

Love,
Justin
These are some paintings that a guy does here...
 they are cool because they are on a canvas that you can roll up
 and put in your bag and they don't rip or ruin. i didn't buy all these,
 i just took pics of them haha 
 
 tree of life
 


first vision/captain moroni
 


 captain moroni with the title of liberty written in dialect!
 


first vision/enos praying
 

jesus walking on water
 

nephi breaking bow


they have KFC here.. the only fast food restaurant from america
 so i bought some for the first time the other day haha
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment